Here is the review of Nokia N8. If you have been a fan of Nokia for many years, then you will see that the Finnish company is not competing at the sharp end of the game for a while now. People like the N97 and X6 have both been trumpeted by Nokia during the past year, but do not have especially won critical acclaim, especially the OS when compared with iness from the iPhone and Android is set, as well as taking the correct age to start using the latest technology, such as capacitive screens and slimmer lines
Now Nokia N8 is here, bringing all sorts of high-end feature phone Nokia: 12MP camera, HD video recording, reams of internal storage and a high-end media player, and a new Symbian^3 OS. But whether the case of all specifications and no trousers? Or phone really see Nokia combines the best of technology with great UI for the true challenge of leading smartphone?
The Nokia N8 is a device big enough – but that does not mean that it’s chunky. It’s just great because it has a 3.5-inch OLED screen is great, and he comes in at just 12.9mm thick. It was not the thinnest on the market, but when was the matter of a few millimeters, it does not really matter in the right pocket?
The Nokia N8 ridiculously packed with all kinds of technology, and this time you can see when you pick up the phone for the first time. Although, before we get into all the great things that N8 Nokia does not, it does not rankle that the phone does not have a removable battery, with cases that are screwed tight. As you can see this means the only way to get a SIM card and microSD memory is through a side door – fiddly to use, but do not add to the overall feel slick phone. Do not let you remove the battery is big enough statement from Nokia, as it says that the bug will not be disrupted by freezing before – pull the battery used for the needs of the situation.
However, the site phone in hand despite the larger size, and you can not help but feel that the impression of the overall increase looks more slender than the battery cover is not removable. Aluminum frame covered in anodisa, that Nokia N8 really want to show us is resistant to scratches. However, as you can see by opening the switch, this does not always happen – some colors have been lost.
Nokia N8 Spesification :
- Network: 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100 (HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 – U.S. version)
- Model: Candybar Full Touchscren
- Screen: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 4.0 inches, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate the UI
- OS: Symbian OS ^ 3
- Camera: 12 MP, 4000 × 3000 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, Xenon flash, geo-tagging, smile and face detection, 720p video @ 24fps, VGA camera for video calls
- Connection: GPRS Class 32, EDGE Class 32, HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g, UPnP technology, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0
- Memory: 32 GB internal storage, an external microSD, up to 32GB
- Applications: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, Games
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, RSS feeds, JAVA MIDP 2.1
- Color Options: White, Black, Green
- Battery: Li-Po
Other Nokia N8 Features:
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM transmitter
- Digital compass
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC + player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV players
- Voice command / dial
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Video / Photo editor
- Flash Lite 3